Chainge x Klaytn: powering the Metaverse cross-chain infrastructure
We’re thrilled to announce a new partnership kick-off:
Chainge has successfully integrated the Klaytn blockchain and its most popular native assets.
As of today, anyone can seamlessly move assets cross-chain to and from the Klaytn network in a matter of seconds.
Phase 1 of the Chainge x Klaytn partnership focuses on expanding the Metaverse interoperability horizon by empowering a series of coins to move between Klaytn and 12 other chains with just a couple of taps:
$ATOM, $AVAX, $NEAR, $MATIC, $LUNA, $SOL, $BTC, $USDT, $DAI, $USDC, $ETH, $BNB
Furthermore, Klaytn native assets such as $KLAY, $WEMIX, $KLEVA, $BORA, $KSP & $KFI can freely cross-chain-hop among the Fusion, Ethereum, BSC, Avalanche and Klaytn chains.
Discover just how easy it is to cross-chain assets to and from Klaytn:
- Moving $USDT from the Fusion chain to the Klaytn chain
2. Moving $KLAY on Fusion, BSC & Avalanche directly to the Klaytn chain
3. Moving $KLAY from the Klaytn chain to the BSC chain
What makes the Chainge finance cross-chain solution stand out?
- The fastest multi cross-chain experience on the market, only limited by the public blockchain’s confirmation speed.
- Multiple cross-chain transactions performed simultaneously — a currency “living” on multiple chains can be instantly sent to another chain within one operation.
- Our patented DCRM technology was developed by the Fusion Foundation in association with top 4 world-class cryptographers & security experts.
- The Chainge app has 0 cross-chain fees. However, the blockchain fees towards the blockchains involved in the cross-chain operations will go to the respective network miners.
- Chainge supports both EVM and non-EVM compatible chains
- Among the 24 integrated chains, Solana, Elrond, Cosmos, Polkadot, Kusama or Terra are non-EVM chains.
Stay tuned for more news as the Chainge x Klaytn partnership evolves and reaches new frontiers!
Klaytn is a public blockchain focused on the Metaverse, Gamefi, and the creator economy. Officially launched in June 2019, it is the dominant blockchain platform in South Korea and is now undergoing global business expansion from its international base in Singapore.
These business expansion activities are supported by the Klaytn Growth Fund, which aims to grow the ecosystem built on Klaytn. The fund is managed and disbursed by Klaytn Foundation, a Singapore-based non-profit organization established in August 2021.