Full transparency: Our journey in numbers
Here, at Chainge we believe in FULL transparency, which is why we decided to answer all of your questions openly. So if you have any questions, simple or complex, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section and we will try to address as many as we can in our upcoming articles.
Today, because a lot of people asked for specific stats, we would like to publicly present some relevant numbers we have gathered with your help: our powerful Chainge community. This is also a great reminder for our global team that if we stick together anything is possible. As long as we believe in a common goal, we CAN and WE WILL start a revolution.
Forget the haters. Forget the non-believers. Forget those who are out for a quick win. We are in it for the long run. We are launching the app that’s going to change everything. We are creating a new Defi world. We are visionaries. We are Chaingers!
So, without further ado, here’s our journey in numbers so far:
How many REAL users do we have on the Chainge app waiting list?
After running our AI algorithm 1,112,522 accounts were identified as being fraudulent/suspicious accounts. Which means, we have now confirmed a total of 560,906 real users signed up on our waiting list since we opened it in January. The users are spread across the globe as follows:
What is the CHNG total supply and distribution among users so far?
After running our AI algorithm to identify and filter out the cheaters, we now have a total CHNG supply of 814,670,050, of which 81,467,005 CHNG were earned by the community before the app release (and represents 10% of said total supply). Check out the CHNG token distribution among users in the image below:
How will the rest of the 90% supply be distributed from now on?
- 15% of the total supply will continue to be distributed as rewards for the community, through amplifiers and the earn feature + other activities inside the app.
- 5% of the total supply will be used to reward FSN holders + selected high liquidity pool providers through smart contracts. Users will have to claim CHNG tokens by injecting back end TF (Time-Framed) or liquidity tokens into smart contracts.
- 10% of the total supply will be used to reward different kind of DeFi smart contracts built by 3rd party partners, which are to be integrated in the app. These tokens will be awarded proportionally, based on the amount of income (generated through fees) brought to Chainge.
- 30% will be used to reward liquidity (as liquidity farming).
- And finally, the remaining 30% of the total supply will be utilised to reward users who actually use our automated financial instruments built in the app. More details on this, will be provided at a later date.
What does our website activity look like?
In March we had a total of 2.7 million web page sessions spread across the world, the top 3 continents with the biggest number of website users being Asia, Europe and the Americas.
What does our social media activity look like?
Our twitter account will be shortly reaching 40,000 followers. At the moment we have 39,100 followers and in March alone we’ve had 88,000 mentions and almost 13 million impressions. Our top mention last month on BSC.News gathered over 22,000 likes and 14,000 retweets. All of this just goes to say that our visibility and user interest is exponentially growing with no sign of slowing down. Just the opposite: we’re growing every day at a faster and faster pace.
All in all, this was a short overview on the numbers we’ve reached in the past 3 months since we started this journey together. As time passes, we’re getting closer and closer to the app launch, we’re getting more and more support from household names & key opinion leaders in the crypto world who see our potential and things are now moving with the speed of light - so no doubt the numbers will just keep on pumping.
Keep going Chaingers, and see you in the app soon!
In our next article we’ll be discussing the controversial and much debated subject of the CHNG starting price. So, stay tuned and make sure to follow us on social media so you don’t miss out on any important news
If you have any additional questions join the chat on our global Telegram group or post them in the comment section.
& don’t forget to check out our website