Delighted to share our migration progress! While we continue work on getting the mobile app back live (ETA feb 5th), here’s a summary of our progress:
- ALL smart contract addresses for assets on FUSION chain have changed. You can see a full list with new sc addresesses here
- The Fusion chain is back live on the web dApp dapp.chainge.finance with all major tokens supported while the remaining ones will be gradually migrated in the following days
- $CHNG has transitioned to $XCHNG available on Ethereum, Fusion & Arbitrum
Users Holding $CHNG on CEXs:
- If you had $CHNG on MEXC or Gate.io, simply wait for the reopening of deposits and withdrawals as it’s up to CEXs internal process and at their discretion. Upon resumption, your existing $CHNG will have automatically converted to $XCHNG on the chain imposed by the CEX. No action is required on your part.
Users Holding $CHNG in the Chainge Wallet:
- If your $CHNG was in the Chainge Finance mobile app, no action is needed. Once the app is live again, all your CHNG, including those in liquidity pools like CHNG/USDT, will have automatically transitioned to $XCHNG. No action is required on your part.
Users Holding $CHNG on Other Self-Custodial Wallets:
- If you had $CHNG in self-custodial wallets such as Metamask, Bitget, TokenPocket, Trustwallet etc. on any chain (such as BSC), simply import the new smart contract address on Fusion. Your $CHNG, regardless of the original chain, is already converted to $XCHNG on the Fusion chain. To bridge $XCHNG to Ethereum or Arbitrum, effortlessly do so on the web dApp: dapp.chainge.finance.
Users Holding Other Assets on Fusion Chain:
- If you held assets like USDT, USDC, BTC, ETH etc. on the Fusion chain, just import the new coresponding smart contract address in a self-custodial wallet. If you wish to bridge them to another chain, you can do so on the web dApp: dapp.chainge.finance.
- The old $CHNG has been entirely burned during the migration.
- Do NOT click on any links or connect your wallets to links provided by ANYONE. The entire migration process has been automated, and all necessary actions have been covered in this article.
We extend our gratitude for your continued support and patience during this pivotal step towards the future of Chainge!
Stay tuned for more exciting updates.