NEW Contest! Chainge up your top 100 crypto KOLs
Hi Chaingers, now that we’ve launched a shiny new feature, it’s time for a new contest!
If you’ve already updated your Chainge app you probably noticed that you can now connect your Twitter account to the Chainge app, which means any user can send assets to anyone in the world via his/her Twitter handle, with just a couple of taps.
- Pick your favourite crypto influencers/KOLs and make sure they have over 50,000 followers on Twitter. You can find our starting list HERE but you are free to fill in this google form with other influencers and we will add them to the list if they qualify - so you have the freedom of sending assets to any influencer you follow & appreciate.
- Connect your twitter account to the Chainge app and send your chosen influencers any amount & any type of assets via twitter handle
- After sending the assets, share the news with them on Twitter. You can do this by tapping the “share” button on your transaction confirmation screen.
- You can also comment on their posts or find other creative ways of reaching out to them so they know they should install the Chainge app & connect their Twitter account to claim the assets you’ve sent
Winners, Prizes and Timing:
- Prize pool: 100,000 CHNG/ influencer x 100 = 10,000,000 CHNG
- In order for you to win, one of the influencers you sent assets to, HAS to download the Chainge app and claim their assets. When that happens, we will confirm they did indeed download the app and claimed their assets and all of the users who sent assets to that specific KOL, will be rewarded from the 100,000 CHNG prize pools allocated per influencer, proportionally to the value of the assets they sent.
Eg: Alice is a top notch influencer/KOL. Jim & Frank are Chainge users. Jim sends Alice via Twitter handle 100 CHNG. And Frank sends her 900 CHNG. If Alice downloads the app and claims her tokens, then both Jim and Frank are announced as winners. Jim will win 9091 CHNG and Frank will win the remaining 90909 CHNG since the USD value of the assets he sent is 9x higher than Jim’s.
If a large number of users sent Alice assets then the 100k CHNG will be divided amongst them all in accordance with the value of the assets they’ve sent. If only one single user has sent Alice assets, then the full 100k CHNG prize pool will go to him/her regardless of the amount of assets they sent to the influencer. However, there is strength in numbers — the more users are trying to convince the same influencer to download the app, the better the chances are for them to actually do it.
- The goal is to have 100 influencers/KOLs download the Chainge app to claim the assets sent by you via Twitter handle.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of winners. All users who sent assets to a KOL before they download the Chainge app, will win.
- This campaign will keep running indefinitely and we will keep announcing winners with each KOL who downloads the app, until we reach the 100 influencers target and exhaust our 10,000,000 CHNG prize pool
How can I increase my chances of winning?
- Send assets via Twitter handle to as many influencers as possible. BUT pick them wisely and one approach would be to send them currencies they endorse to peak their interest (you can send any of the 90+ currencies listed in the Chainge app)
- Share. Share. Share. Social media is your ultimate playground. Make sure the influencers you have sent assets to know they have received assets from you in the Chainge app and do your best to convince them to download the app relying on its groundbreaking features.
- Share the contest with your friends, connections and family. The more users reach out to the influencers, the better the chances are they see the twitter comments/posts and download the app, thus, making you a winner
- Depending on how much potential you see behind the influencers you’ve chosen, send them an according amount of assets to draw their attention.
Follow the 2 tutorials below to connect your twitter account to the Chainge app and send assets via Twitter handle to your favourite influencers.
Best of luck!