As you already know we’ve been tirelessly working on the Decentralised exchange that will make history. And we can proudly say it’s now ready to meet the world! The Spot & Futures DEX will be live tomorrow, the 22nd of July 2021.
The Chainge DEX will be so secure, so smooth and so easy to use you’ll forget there was ever a time where you had to go through hell just to trade some assets or move them from one chain to the other.
Thanks to our pristine UX and proprietary Cross-chain technology, exchanging assets will now be a pleasure while benefiting from the lowest possible fees.
And when we say “now”, we mean we’re proud to announce the DEX launch (including Spot & Futures) TOMORROW — the 22nd of July
Now, let’s take a look at what our DEX will have to offer.
The Spot DEX
The Chainge Spot Decentralized Exchange (DEX) is a peer-to-peer (P2P) marketplace that connects cryptocurrency buyers and sellers. In contrast to centralized exchanges (CEXs), our decentralized platform is non-custodial, meaning the user always remains in control of their assets and private keys when transacting. In the absence of a central authority, the Chainge DEX employs smart contracts that self-execute under set conditions and record each transaction to the blockchain. These fully secure transactions are pioneering financial products in the crypto world.
Some of the advantages the Chainge Spot DEX brings to the table:
- User Experience: Leaving modesty aside, the Chainge DEX will have an exquisite user interface and aims to offer a pristine User Experience (which you’ve already got a taste of in the Chainge app). The operational flows will be smooth & easy to follow, with no obstacles and no hassle.
- Custody: The Chainge DEX is non-custodial, which means traders don’t need to relinquish the control of private keys to transact. The trades self-execute through smart contracts. Centralized exchanges, by contrast, play the role of custodians for your funds by controlling your private keys.
- Diversity: CEXs exercise control over the cryptocurrencies they will list, and will generally only list those with adequate trading activity, prevalence, and effective security standards to ensure profitability and legal compliance. The Chainge DEX will list a variety of coins and altcoins where P2P transactions can occur without high trading volumes. This provides users with a wider opportunity for engagement in digital assets and enhances financial inclusion.
- Trustless Transactions: On CEXs, every transaction is overseen and recorded by a central authority: the exchange itself. Through smart contracts, the Chainge DEX executes trades and records them to the blockchain, enabling trustless transactions. And since the DEX does not hold your funds, they are not at risk of being targeted by hackers.
- Low Fees: In the absence of an intermediary, DEXs use the same “gas” fee structure as the blockchain they’re built on. In our case, the Fusion blockchain (FSN). The DEX will charge a fee as low as 0.1% for exchanges.
- Privacy: Traders using our DEX don’t need to disclose any information about themselves or their wallets and the DEX is not liable for the funds.
- Cross-chain transactions: No matter what chain your assets are on, you will be able to exchange, send and receive assets and you will see your total asset balance on the Chainge app’s dashboard.
The Futures DEX
Now this is where Chainge truly begins to shine and stand out in the crypto ecosystem. We are literally the only ones capable of pulling off a Futures DEX. All thanks to the FUSION blockchain and its amazing functionality: Time-Framing.
The ability to Time-Frame (TF) is a revolutionary, unique FUSION innovation unparalleled in traditional or digital finance. Its purpose is to enable you to earn and apply your own financial projections at any given moment.
Think of it as time traveling within the financial world if you like.
Time framing basically translates into cases where owners wish to assign a purpose to a certain amount of wealth for a certain amount of time. Meaning when you time frame an asset, you as the owner will still safely possess the given value, while the user or trusted entity will have the right to use it (in our case the Chainge smart contract) for a fixed period, before the usage rights are returned to the owner.
In other words, you will still have ownership rights on the back portion of your assets which will safely remain in your wallet, while putting the front portion to work by giving the smart contract usage rights over it.
Chainge enables its users to time frame assets such as USDT, BTC, ETH, FSN & many others — which ultimately leads to flawless business operations or future financial arrangements.
One of these operations is Earning through Time-Framing so you can instantly receive a great APY + CHNG rewards (you can learn more about how the Earn feature works in the detailed article here or by watching our animation here) and another is exchanging in the Futures DEX between pairs like BTC/TF BTC.
Meaning you can at any time exchange the TF BTC for full BTC at a given rate. Then they will become spot assets with no need for any centralized settlement.
In a nutshell, you’ll be able to make use of your TF assets while securing a full proof way to get it back.
As an example, let’s say you used the Earn functionality and Time-Framed 1000 USDT by the end of the year. Then, in the Futures DEX you can go ahead and sell your now TF USDT to get Spot USDT whenever you want. The ratio between the Spot and TF assets will fluctuate depending on market demand — which ultimately gives everybody the chance to arbitrage. When the time is in place, the TF assets are naturally spots. So the ratio is naturally 1:1.
You can sell or buy TF assets whenever you think the time is right based on your own forecasts so that you gain as much profit as possible.
Bottom line, the Futures DEX is a decentralized exchange that allows you to exchange from TF assets to Spot assets and vice-versa so you can maximize your wealth’s potential.
This unique exchange model is not currently supported by any other blockchain and will definitely change the way we invest, plan and secure our financial future.
And last but not least, you’ll be able to add liquidity to any pair in the DEX.
Liquidity pools are the backbone of many decentralized exchanges (DEXs) and users called “liquidity providers (LP)” add an equal value of two tokens in a pool to create a market.
In exchange for providing their funds, liquidity providers will earn trading fees from the trades that happen in their pool, proportional to their share of the total liquidity + CHNG rewards. And the good news is that now anyone can become a liquidity provider in a straight-forward easy way.
You can choose the specific pairs that you feel will be the most advantageous for you. And you can also add or remove liquidity at any given moment. Nothing is standing in your way as the whole process literally boils down to a couple of taps. So, if you’re looking for some passive income and some extra CHNG, this is a great way to get them with no hassle and no worries.
The videos below will walk your through the Spot DEX, the Futures DEX & Pools flows so that you’ll be able to use them like a pro when getting started.
- The Spot DEX (trading & adding liquidity)
2. The Futures DEX (buy, liquidate & adding liquidity)
And to conclude this article we want to add just a couple more things:
- The Options DEX is currently work in progress and will be launched when ready. (we don’t have a fixed date yet, we’re working as fast as we can)
- The app, the DEX and every other feature we are working on couldn’t have been made possible without you Chiangers. A BIG thank you goes out to all of our supporters and to our 350,000 app users who believe in the incredible FUSION Foundation tech and are true leaders of the DeFi revolution.
Go Chaingers! See you all in the DEX